1. The Solar + Power Awards 2016 is a presentation administered by Angel Business Communications Limited ("ABC").
2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
(a) the "Awards" means the Solar + Power awards ceremony;
(b) "Organiser" means ABC, a company registered in England, company number 1972952, registered address 6 Bow Court, Fletchworth Gate, Burnsall Rd, Coventry CV5 6SP, UK;
(c) (c) "Substitution" means any circumstance where original individual, is unable to attend and arranges for another individual to attend the Awards in their place, in agreement with the Organiser.
3. By attending the Awards, participants are bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the individual's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
4. To attend the Awards is by invitation only from the organisers.
5. Places at the Awards are limited. Places are subject to availability.
6. Substitutions can be requested by giving written notice to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or deny a request for Substitution.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel your place at any time and for whatever reason, including without limitation cancellation of the Awards. In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organiser reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of the Awards, without incurring any liability to you.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each attendee shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
10. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
11. To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the participant agrees not to hold the Organiser liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the them during the course of the Awards, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, attending the Awards, alteration of the Awards, cancellation of the Awards, or any error or omission on the part of the Organiser. This provision does not reduce or restrict the Organiser's liability for death or personal injury caused by the Organiser's negligence or liability for fraud on the part of the Organiser.
12. The participant by accepting these Terms and Conditions hereby warrants that he/she is attending the Awards in the course of his or her business and indemnifies the Organiser and its servants and agents against and hold it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the individual during the course of the Awards.
13. At their own cost participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Awards. Appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings to attend the Awards. The organiser is not responsible for any costs incurred by the participant to attend and during the Awards.
14. Photographs will be taken at the Awards by an official photographer; such photographs may be used in post-Awards publicity and on future marketing materials. By accepting the invitation to the Awards the attendee consents to the official photographer taking such photographs, which may feature the attendee and/or its guests, and the use of such photographs as described and, where applicable, undertakes to ensure that all of its Guests attending the Awards are made aware of the use of the official photographer and consent accordingly to their photograph being taken as described. If the attendee or any of its Guests do not want their photograph to be taken or used in this way, the Organiser must be notified prior to the Awards.
15. The views expressed by any speaker at the Awards are representative of the speaker's own opinions and cannot in any way be attributed to the Organiser. The Organiser disclaims any liability for views expressed by any speaker at the Awards.
16. The Organiser is not liable for the content of any Entertainment provided. The Organiser has taken reasonable checks to ensure that it is appropriate for the Awards.
17. In the event of inappropriate behaviour by any individual in the view of the Organiser or the venue operator, they may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Awards without compensation.
18. Reasonable security searches at the venue of the Awards will take place.
19. The details of the Awards shown in any material supplied by the Organiser are correct at the time of printing it is the individual’s responsibility to check with the Organiser that no alterations have been made.
Solar + Power Awards on behalf of Angel Business Communications Ltd Registered in England no. 1972952 VAT Registration no. GB 418787215
|Nominations open||1st March 2016|
|Nominations close||6th May 2016|
|Voting opens||19th May 2016|
|Voting closes||14th June 2016|
|Winners informed||15th June 2016|
|Awards ceremony||22nd June 2016|